Friday, March 2, 2007

My first blog

Hi, my name is Hannah. I'm in the 5th grade and loving it. My teacher totally rocks. My favorite subject is math. I love horses. I have a dog and a cat. I luv animals no matter what they look like or what kind they are. I like hamsters all the way up to giraffes. This is my first time ever having a blog. I will write stories and tell what my thoughts are. I love writing stories and hope to get one published someday. My fave author is Caroline Keene. I love her Nancy Drew books. I'm into mysteries, adventure, and just having fun. Everyday after I'm done with my homework, I love just having fun and being funny. I hope you enjoy my blog, send comments, but please be considerate and say nice comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great platform to share your thoughts and ideas! Have fun, be creative, and enjoy! Can't wait to read more! I love you!

Anonymous said...

I always love reading your stories. Keep writing stories that make us long for the grand story of redemption. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hannah:

I really look forward to reading your blog! I love to read good stories. Keep writing!

Mr. Anderson in Minnesota