Saturday, March 3, 2007

The Girl and the Magic Horse (Part 2)

(Part 1)

After a couple minutes it was light again. Lexy found herself swimming under water!! She saw Pebble racing around like she knew this place by heart. Then Lexy relized if she was under water she couldn't breathe! She frantically searched for some place to breathe. After one minute Lexy had to take a breath. She gasped out for air and discovered that she could breathe underwater. How strange and remarkable! Pebble nudged her telling her to get on her back. Lexy got on, and they started riding in the ocean. It was incredable. All of a sudden, Lexy screamed. There was a shark coming at them! The shark came charging toward Pebble as fast as it could. Pebble ran faster towards the shark. Then to Lexy's surprise, they started hugging each other like they knew each other. Lexy thought it was a dream. It couldn't be possible. Then it got weirder. The shark and Pebble started screaming. They both started running at full spead. Lexy held on tight to Pebble. Lexy looked back to see what was chasing them and there was a terrible sight. There was a fish or something with claws instead of fins and its eyes were huge. But then Lexy saw that it was crying. Lexy screamed "STOP!" This thing is not a monster; it's just a lonely fish looking for someone to play with. But then she noticed that Pebble, the shark, and the fish were running for their lives still. Lexy looked back even farther, and there was a black light. The darkness was heading towards them like a train. Everything behind it was pitch dark. Then the darkness turned into a hand and reached out for them! Suddenly, it looked like everything was nothing. It was darker than the darkest part of the world. Then, Lexy was out of the darkness, and the dark hand was swimming away. Not only was it swimming away, but it was also swimming away with PEBBLE!

(Part 3 is coming)

7 comments:

Sally Lloyd-Jones said...

Hannah, I'm on the edge of my seat. What happens next? I guess I won't know til you write part 3.

But I do know one thing: if you've got your readers asking that, you are telling a great story!

And what about all of your brilliant cliff-hangers! I love them.

Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with us. And I'm so proud that at only 10 you are already well on your way!

Hooray for you!

(PS I hope pebble is OK and that this is only a momentary set back)

Your fan,

Sally

Anonymous said...

Hey good story!
I take classes from your dad at BBC
I have a little sister who is 8 that I think might like this story. I will have her check it out!

Keep up the good work!
Nate

dan said...

Hi Hannah, I'm one of your Dad's students. I came over your house one time to hang out, but that was awhile ago.

I love to write too! And I can tell your imagination is great! Keep writing, this stuff is cool!

- Dan White

neikenberry said...

Wow, how do you expect me to sleep tonight? What happens to Pebble!?! I guess that I'll just have to wait until episode three.(sigh)
I'm totally wrapped up in the story...your writing is great.
Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah
My wife and I graduated from BBC last year. My name is Josh and her name is Amanda. She was in a small group with your mom. Her last name was Thiessen, but now, since we got married she has my last name of Cannon. I love your dad's site. I clicked on your link and I have been really impressed. There were times in your story where i laughed our loud. you have some very good ideas. Keep up the good work, and give thanks to God for such a cool opportunity. I look forward to part 3 as well as everyone else.

Anonymous said...

My my, Cruv's raising a modern day Shahrazad! Very nice work!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah,
I'm one of your dad's students. I love your story and I love horses so I hope Pebble is ok! He is, isn't he?!?!?! Keep writing... you are doing a wonderful job! Don't stop. -Etta Rossi